
My parents and Elizabeth arrived in the early afternoon. Elizabeth was so excited to meet her new little brother. She did so great. She climbed right up on the hospital bed and gave Zachary snuggles and kisses. She is going to be an amazing big sister. She already loves him so much. As Matt and I sat there watching Elizabeth with Zachary, it hit us...we have two children now.





It was good to see my parents. I am so glad that they were able to come and meet their newest grandchild. They stayed for a little over two hours before leaving to take Elizabeth to Chuck E. Cheese.


Later in the day, my grandma and my Uncle Bill were able to come and visit. They brought us yummy milkshakes from Karl's Jr. and pastries from Kneaders Bakery.


Zachary is one lucky little boy. He has so many people that love him and that are excited that he is here. I am grateful for all of the love and support that we receive from our families.
No comments:
Post a Comment