Today I had another prenatal appointment. I cannot believe that I am so close to the end of my pregnancy. I am so excited to meet my little man and to hold him in my arms. I am happy to report that everything is looking good. My blood pressure is rising a little but for now it is still in the normal range. I just need to keep an eye on it and let my doctor know if I develop any of the symptoms of Preeclampsia.
- My blood pressure is 122/70
- Our little guy's heartbeat is in the 140's (which is great)
- I am measuring 36cm
- I have gained 5 pounds since my last appointment (same weight as when I went in on Monday)
My feet have been pretty swollen this week, so Dr. DeSano prescribed some compression stockings. I also learned that my labs came back normal, which means all of my organs are functioning properly. In addition, the results on my 24-hour urine catch showed elevated levels of protein but I am not in any danger zones yet. My little man is head down and I have not started to dilate yet.
My biggest worry right now is that I will not know when I am in labor. When I had Elizabeth, I went in to be induced and I was already in full-on labor. I have never felt a contraction and I just hope that I know when it is time to head to the hospital. At this point, I am not scheduled to be induced on a specific day. We'll just wait and see how it goes!
1 comment:
So glad you are doing so well. So happy for you. Hope all continues to go well for you. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment