Saturday, April 17, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle


Today I received a call letting me know that the baby bedding that we special ordered had arrived. I am so happy to finally have all of the items, so that I can get the nursery ready for our little man. In addition to the comforter and sheets, we also purchased the hamper, nightlight, switch plate, blanket, wall hangings, mobile, an extra valance and the lamp.

I want to say a special thank you to my mom and dad and to my grandma. My parents were so sweet and purchased the bedding set for us. Also, my grandma purchased the lamp for us. Without their help we would not have been able to buy each of the darling pieces that we did, so I am so grateful for their generous gifts!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute, what a blessing

Mollie said...

It is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see the room all put together...post pictures please:o) But I'm more excited to see pictures of your little Mr when he arrives!!!