
Today I met with Karen, the Lactation Consultant at Zachary's pediatrician's office. I have been working with her and today was a follow-up appointment to make sure that everything is going okay. Karen has been an absolute godsend. She has helped me learn how I need to nurse Zachary since he has issues with his tongue. Because of Karen, I feel more confident that I can provide Zachary with the nourishment that he needs. Karen will never know how much her help has meant to me.
At today's appointment we learned that Zachary now weighs 7 pounds 11 ounces. I am so happy to know that he is gaining weight. Hopefully, he will be back to his birth weight soon.
1 comment:
I'm glad that you went to see Karen! She truly made all the difference for me with Kate and Jack. Little Zachary is so handsome... We couldn't be happier for you. Hope all is well. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.
adamandtifani (at) gmail (dot) com
Post a Comment