Today I asked Elizabeth to throw something in the garbage for me...she looked at me and said, "I can't. I need to take a little rest. My feet are swollen so I need to sit down and put my feet up."
Hi Gina! I did't know you were pregnant...congrats!! You're near the end, good luck! Thank you so much for offering to donate to our adoption fundraiser. It means so much to me. I love those headbands, and the cute crocheted hats and dresses. You can make whatever you would like. I know it kind of came off as a baby theme, but really, there will be more than just baby items. Let me know what you think. Alyson will be my laison while I'm in Cali., so I will have her gather all the donations for me. Thank you so much!!
1 comment:
Hi Gina! I did't know you were pregnant...congrats!! You're near the end, good luck! Thank you so much for offering to donate to our adoption fundraiser. It means so much to me. I love those headbands, and the cute crocheted hats and dresses. You can make whatever you would like. I know it kind of came off as a baby theme, but really, there will be more than just baby items. Let me know what you think. Alyson will be my laison while I'm in Cali., so I will have her gather all the donations for me. Thank you so much!!
Post a Comment